So…I was nominated by Regarding Samuel’s Blog which is an awesome blog of every creative genre, so go check it out. I appreciate the nomination.
The rules of this award are the following :
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post.
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
In appreciation display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog.
1. I come from a large homeschooling family and I remember hearing from the general population that I might not learn “sociable” skills. You know..because I didn’t have “click” pressures or a prom.
2. I’m a bartender…kinda debunks the above “issue” doesn’t it?
3. I graduated from a Bible College in Ohio…Ohio is a completely different world from the Georgia/Alabama/Tennessee worlds I grew up in. It was a good time though. I now have friends all over the U.S. from that experience.
4. I feel things deeply, and that is why I write. Those things have to be expressed…otherwise I might have an illness from all the oppressing apathy around me.
5. Speaking of social, the majority of my time is at work and half of the other time is catching up on homework for the degree I am working on through an online program….so now that I think of it …I may not be that social after all..haha (but neither are you).
6. When people first meet me they think I am: a. mean b. conceited or c. miserable and depressed. I’m not those things, and so both parties are always surprised.
7. I have a real weakness for record/book stores, and Indian food (curry…korma…don’t even get me started),coffee..and white wine…oh my…oh yes and procrastinating…yeah that is a problem.
Bonus* All my younger siblings are creative in some fashion. I think that is a special thing.
I am following the rules by nominating other blogs…but I humbly say I cannot think of fifteen.
My girl Allie Once Upon A Page
An interesting persons’ blog (Irreducible Primary)
And my genius brother (Regarding Samuel)